Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Series: Awesome Apps

I don't know why I haven't ever shared iPad apps with you! I have 2 iPads and 5 iPods in my classroom that we use on a daily basis, so I have TONS of recommendations! Well, better late than never, right??! Introducing...



With a bajillion apps available, it is hard to know which ones are worth the download, or purchase and download.  In this series, I will share with you some of the best ones I have found! I am hoping to share 2 apps with you each week.

Also, I have a 3-year-old at home, so I will include 1 app per week that is appropriate for wee ones:


Tune in TOMORROW for the first post!! :)

6 comments:

  1. yay can't wait for this! I'm always on the lookout for good apps for the classroom!
    Thanks,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I hope I can introduce you to some new and awesome ones!

      Delete
  2. Yeah!! I'm looking forward to seeing what you recommend! Have you discovered 'Smart Apps for Kids' yet? Everyday they send an email out of apps that are free that day...they also review apps. I have downloaded so many my school ipad is full now I need to weed them down to the best!
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't used Smart Apps for Kids--thanks for the recommendation! I recently used AppyMall and found a few good apps that way. I'm heading over to check out Smart Apps--thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. I just did a mini post about apps as well. Looking forward to see what you have tried! Newest follower!

    http://sequinsandcrayons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! I am heading over to check out your apps now!

      Delete