Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Aquadoodle + Spelling = ...

...awesome!! Have you ever used an Aquadoodle?? My daughter received one last year for her 2nd birthday and she LOVED it. This year on her 3rd birthday, she received another bigger Aquadoodle. I took the old one to my classroom and decided that it would be PERFECT for spelling practice! My students really liked using it!

Practicing sight words

The mat comes with a water pen.

 Easy center because all you need is the mat and the water pen!

While searching for items on my recent shopping spree at Really Good Stuff, I came across water pens on clearance. I bought them to not only use on the Aquadoodle, but we can also use them on the sidewalk or chalkboards--what fun!!

Here are some recording sheets for the Aquadoodle. Grab the freebie by clicking on the picture! Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Creative idea...thanks for sharing and stop by anytime... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super good idea. I never even thought to do that, but I think we gave my daughter's old ones away a few years ago. Boo! If I run across one though, now I know what to do with it. :) Thanks

    Wallis
    First Grade Wolves

    ReplyDelete