Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sweet & Simple Saturday Post #9

It's the weekend before school starts!! That mean I have been running around like a crazy person!! Good thing this post is so sweet and simple! ;)


Today's freebie is for phonics/spelling. We had oa and ow as a spelling pattern one week last school year so I made this little sentence unscramble to practice our dictation sentence. It's self-explanatory, so I'll just let you head over to grab it now! Click below to get it:


Though I hope to blog WAY more than I did last school year, I will already not be off to a good start because I will not be around much this next week or so. It will be BUSY BUSY BUSY! Hope you have a great week and for those of you going back to school like I am, have a GREAT first day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment