Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sweet & Simple Saturday Post #6

It's Saturday!! Time for a sweet and simple freebie! :)


Today's freebie is actually coming from a previous blog post. I posted this waaayyyyyyy back when I first started blogging so unless you have been following since then or have searched through the freebies in my TPT or TN stores, you probably have not seen it. I thought I would post it again because it is just TOO cool! Here is the original post from September 11, 2011:

*************************************************
Isn't math just fascinating?? The way numbers work is just mind-boggling to me. I LOVE it! Ever done those little tricks, like pick a number, do this, this, and this to it and it will always equal this?? (It makes me wonder WHO IN THE WORLD had time and energy to sit there and figure those out.) Well, I took a few that I've come across and put them together as a task card center. The activity will be great to use for fast finishers or enrichment.

*************************************************
You can download this fun little freebie by clicking below:

6 comments: