Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sweet & Simple Saturday Post #8


Haaaaappy Saturday! This is my last one before I go back to school for the new year. It's been quite the summer! WAY sad for it to be over but excited for another year in first grade! :)

A few weeks ago I guest blogged over at Always an Adventure in Kindergarten for my bloggy friend, Lisa. I talked about composing and decomposing numbers and gave away a yummy-looking freebie.



 

Head over to Lisa's blog to read my post, look around her blog, and grab your sweet and simple freebie!


4 comments:

  1. This is my last Saturday before I go back too! Thanks for the adorable freebie...makes me hungry! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I snagged it from your guest post and have already printed it! Thanks for such a great idea!

    Marcy
    SearchingForTeacherBalance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Amazing !
    More Tech News and technology products at OFweek.com ! http://en.ofweek.com/

    ReplyDelete