I am NOT a cook. At all. In fact, I HATE cooking! I would rather clean dishes and the kitchen than cook! If I absolutely HAVE to cook, it is not an enjoyable experience for me! I have a 4-year-old and a husband (who actually likes to cook) to feed, so I cook more often than I would like (which, ideally, would be NEVER, haha).
So why say all that?? Because I am about to share a recipe with you!!
I discovered the crock pot method of cooking last year (yes, I went my whole life not realizing the wonders a crock pot can do). Crock pot cooking is a very tolerable way of cooking for me! And it is SO easy and YUUUUMMMMMY!
- peppers (whichever colors you prefer)
- any other veggies you like
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack fajita seasoning
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Chop those veggies and thrown them in the crock pot! (And in case you are like me and don't know how to cut a pepper, YouTube has some great tutorials!)
2. Put the chicken in the crock pot on top of the veggies (frozen or thawed).
3. Add 1 cup of water and 1 pack of seasoning to the pot by pouring it all over the chicken.
4. Cover it and cook on high for 4 hours and THEN ENJOY! It is delicious!
(Sorry, no after pic.)
This recipe was just too good not to share! Try it out! :)