Wednesday, July 2, 2014

SUMMAHHH + a New QR Code Adventure

I can't believe June is already over! I hope July really slows down because I still have SO much that I want to do!

The highlight of my summer so far is definitely the 5 days I spent at one of the Texas beaches! Now, I have been to Hawaii before so I KNEW the beach experience wouldn't be the exact same. For instance, Texas has A LOT of seaweed in the water and on the beach. Still fun, nonetheless!

There's the seaweed--not even the worst of it.

The Gulf of Mexico (with my mini soaking it up)

Beautiful weather!

One of our MANY awesome castles we built!


We did do some sightseeing, but mostly spent EVERY DAY at the beach! And I am SO glad to be back in my own home. :)


*********************************************

Also, last night I finished up my newest QR Code Adventure, which is just like the Animal one I posted a few weeks ago.


In this pack, students will read a description of an insect and use prior knowledge/evidence to make an inference about what insect they think it is. Here is a sample page (see if you can figure them out!):

And here is one of the recording sheets:



Check out a preview and the product itself in my store:


Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment