Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Place Value Notebook Package UPDATED (again!)

Upper elementary friends, this just happened:


This was among the first products I EVER made and it is by far one of the most purchased from my store! Because of that, I decided that it was (long past) time for a facelift and some updating.



So out with the old and in with the new! And here is a reminder of the OLD, by the way:
ICKKKKKK, right?!!

Not only did I update the fonts and pictures, but I also added in some more differentiation and made the pages easier to print/cut out. If you have already purchased it, download it again and ENJOY the updates! If you haven't seen it/purchased, click below to check it out:

To celebrate its new look, this product will be discounted through Thursday! :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so great! It's amazing what a little cover, font and page updates can do. I have a list about 7 miles long of stuff I need to freshen up.

    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and use this every year…just downloaded my updates. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete