Friday, March 16, 2012

Number Sense Pack!!

AAAAHHHH!! I was struck with inspiration to create some number sense activities Wednesday evening and I haven't stopped thinking about it since!! I just finished it last night and have already added it to my store.

ANYWHO, here it is--whole number and decimal number sense activities appropriate for multiple grade levels. The activities are available as one big pack, whole number only pack or decimal number only pack. I am very excited about these and can't wait to use some of the activities in my own classroom (especially to review for the state tests!!). Click on each picture to view the item in my store!!




Thanks, and enjoy!! :)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I always appreciate when you stop by! :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love your blog. I am your newest follower. I am new to blogging. If you get a chance check out my blog.
    www.spoutinabout2nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and welcome! I am heading over to yours now!

      Delete
  3. I have to say I found you on pinterest and now am following five blog boards! I think I am hooked! This is how I have spent my spring break! I'm not sure how to publish this correctly but I'm learning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well welcome to the obsession! Glad to have you here :)

      Delete