Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Series: Sweet & Simple Saturday

There isn't a teacher on this planet that doesn't appreciate a good, little freebie every once in a while! That is why I have decided start a new series! Introducing:

Each Saturday I will share a sweet, simple freebie with you. It could be an activity page, game, graphic organizer, foldable, or craftivity. And the best part is the freebies will be for multiple grade levels and subjects! And the even BESTER (coined term) part is that they will all be FREEEE! ;)



Stop by on Saturday for the first
Sweet & Simple Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Already scheduling my post!!! (I love the scheduling option)

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your enthusiasm and participation! :)

      Delete
  2. How fun! What a great idea. I can't wait to come see what you have, and I, too, scheduled your Sweet and Simple Saturday freebie to share in my post with readers tomorrow!

    (I'm also posting to remind everyone about my free glasses giveaway! I'd love for you to click on over and check it out tomorrow.)

    Happy Friday!
    ~Jillian
    Just Tinkerin’ Around

    ReplyDelete