Saturday, June 15, 2013

Main Idea Freebie

I was going through my hard drive tonight (looking for graphics) when I came across a page I made a while ago for a sub day. We were discussing main idea using a book about butterflies, so I made a quick, little recording sheet for the kiddos.



Of course, this sheet can be used for non-butterfly books. Click on the picture to download your copy!

Also, I am still working on this:
I am hoping to have this completed REALLY soon! My goal is the end of June! I am up to 108 pages right now and still going. This pack will include notebook pages for fraction recognition, equivalent fractions, fractions on a clock, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions, fractions on a number line, and MORE!

Off to keep working--good night! :)

4 comments: