Friday, July 13, 2012

Look What's Happening!!

Helllllooooo!!! I haven't blogged in a little while because things are starting to pick up around here! I have been at a week-long (and out of town) math conference that has been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I can't wait to implement and share these new ideas with you! Anywho, I've got two things going on right now:

1. MY Teachers Notebook shop is the featured shop this week--that was very exciting to find out! Stop by my shop and check out what I have!!! Tomorrow is my last day to be the featured shop, so I figured I would go out with a BANG and throw a sale! You will get 20% everything from NOW until Saturday. Click on the link above to take advantage!! :)

2. Lauren over at Life in Middle School is celebrating having 100 followers with a giveaway! Click on the button below to check out all of the GOODIES you can win!!! :)

Upcoming posts to look forward to:
1. DIY math materials
2. More Technology Camp stuff
3. Additional Daily 5 materials

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured. I just opened up a TN store 2 days ago and have been busy uploading.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!
    I can't wait to hear more about this math conference:)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a featured store! :) Your stuff is great, so it's well-deserved!!

    Lauren
    Life In Middle School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I am glad I found your site! I wanted to let you know that I will be featuring you tomorrow for your great math journal ideas! BTW, I am your newest follower!
    Happy Blogging!
    Leah
    Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to congratulate you since I saw the email Janaye, I'm sorry!! CONGRATS!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete