Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sweet & Simple Saturday Post #7

It's Saturday!! Time for a sweet and simple freebie! :)


Last week, I bought some flash cards from Target and thought I would make a cute little mat to go with them, just so it doesn't feel like traditional flash card practice when the kids are using them.


The kids will pull cards and place them appropriately on the mat, depending on which skill they are practicing. They can practice matching numbers or comparing numbers.




I love that these flash cards have pictures on the back and multiple copies of each number. If you'd like to grab this mat, click below!


Have a great Saturday!! :)



2 comments:

  1. Simple and brilliant! I forgot that you had moved to first! Hope you love it!

    Stacy
    Treats 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I just bought these cards yesterday. Thanks for the awesome freebie. :)

    Wallis
    First Grade Wolves

    ReplyDelete