Sunday, April 8, 2012

Units of Measurement Sort FREEBIE

I have another freebie for you! :)

Our state math test is RIGHT around the corner, which means it's almost review time!! My kids still struggle with understanding that units of measurement have a category that they belong to. For example, they want to use meters for capacity or liters for length (I know, makes no sense). Among several other activities, I used this one last year with my kiddos and will use it again next week for review. The students will cut out all of the words and then sort them into the proper category--easy peasy concept.

I hope this is something you are able to use! You can download it one of my stores by clicking on the links below! Enjoy! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness...so glad to hear that I'm not alone. I just tested this and thought they "got it" but NO :( This will help so much!

    Thanks,

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me laugh, only because I totally understand just how that feels! :(

      Thanks!! :)

      Delete
  2. You've been tagged! Hop on over to my blog to play along.
    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this! My kids really struggle with measurement too! I found you on Teaching Blog Central, and I am a 4th grade teacher as well. Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete