Monday, December 19, 2011

Decimal Journal Pages

Since I have NO time to make notebook packages right now (or anytime soon) I have decided to post individual journal pages as I can. The first ones I have available are for adding and subtracting decimals and comparing and ordering decimals. Click on the pictures below to check out the items.

I am anxious to finally start Christmas break and post a REAL blog post! It's been a while since I have! We're in school until Wednesday afternoon so look for it sometime after then!




As usual, the first 3 people to comment will receive a free copy (of each). Don't forget to leave your email!!

8 comments:

  1. This looks great! I hope i get it! :)

    thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love decimal resources!

    cdwomack@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Decimals is my next unit in math!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack...forgot my email :)

    mdg1023@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks great!
    jenross1018@yahoo.com
    Thank you!

    ♥ Jen Ross
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the wonderful resources. My 4th graders love LOVE love their math journals.
    Cheryl Duffy
    Cheryl.duffy@mpls.k12.mn.us

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your blog! I am passing you on to my friends who teach 3rd and higher. I am your newest follower and would love for you to come follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you usually optimize your content for search machines?

    ReplyDelete