Sunday, March 4, 2012

You have my permission to PIN!


You have probably come across blog posts regarding Pinterest's terms of use here lately. Basically, if you pin something you are agreeing that you have the right to pin it; Pinterest can then use the images in any way they see fit. Check out this post by Laura Candler for more information on the issue. Also on her post is a list of blogs who have granted you permission to pin. Know that you have permission from the blog author to pin whenever you see the red button (above). If you do not see the badge then you will need to contact the blog author for permission.


That being said, consider this my official post granting you permission to pin images from my blog! Also, click below if you would like to check out my boards on Pinterest:

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I should probably add this little button to my blog, too! Thanks for the heads up.

    I am a fan of your blog and am passing an award on to you! Thanks for vising my blog yesterday!
    http://circusoflearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete