Monday, March 26, 2012

Survey Says Linky

I'm linking up to 5th Grade Rocks, 5th Grade Rules' Survey Says Linky Party! How fun!! Click on her blog title to join in on the fun! (Can you tell that I am procrastinating and putting off doing something else??!?)


1. Are you married, do you have a bf, or are you flying free as a single lady/man?
Just celebrated 5 years married!

2. Where did you grow up?
All over--military life. I call Alaska home. :)

3. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what is his/her name?
I have a dog named Ranger.

4. What is a favorite tv show you are embarrassed to admit to watching?
Wow....I totally love to hate 90210 and The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Those aren't bad, right?? I also used to watch the trashy VH1 dating shows that used to come on. :O

5. Are you a saver or a spender?
Definitely a spender!! (You've seen my classroom.....)

6. What is your favorite children's book?
Sideways Stories from Wayside School--I read it to my classes every year!

7. Were you the class clown, teacher's pet, or neither?
Hahaha, depending on the grade--all of the above!! Mostly clown because being the pet was no fun.

8. Who is your favorite athletic team?
.... don't........have one...... ;)

9. Where did you go on your last REALLY fun vacation?
hhmmmm......right before the school year started, a group of my teacher friends and I took a trip to the metroplex and shopped at IKEA and other places that aren't really worth mentioning because WE WENT TO IKEA!!!

10. Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
Jason Bateman!! (Arrested Development, people!!)

11. Tell about the last time you cried because you were happy.
Visit this post!

12. What is your favorite season?
Spring--testing is ending, school is almost out and the weather is juuuust right.

13. What is your biggest regret?
That I didn't put my knowledge to good use during my school days--that I didn't get involved in more during middle school and high school--that I didn't pay attention more during college!

14. What food do you just NOT like at all?
LOL, if you actually know me, you know that this would be a pretty extensive list. I am the pickiest eater. Ever. You name it--I probably don't like it!! (seriously, lol)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR MY TEACHER BLOG....

15. What do you love most about blog world?
I love finding other upper elementary teachers out there and being able to collaborate with them. I am the only 4th grade math teacher at my school, so collaboration is not something I get to do! I also love connecting with higher grade level teachers (shout out to Kate from To the Square Inch!!!) and gaining insight into what I specifically need to do in order for my kids to be fully prepared for the future. 

2 comments:

  1. We have a lot in common! I <3 90210 too!! Sometimes, I think my tv shows make me think that I have issues! :) My husband and I will celebrate our 5 year in April. We were both military kids. Sadly, we are both spenders...but it's soooo much fun! lol Thanks for playing along!!

    ~Mimi
    5thGradeRocks5thGradeRules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I feel so honored for the shout out!! I'm actually obsessed with your blog and products :)
    ☼Kate
    To The Square Inch

    ReplyDelete