Saturday, November 26, 2011

O Christmas Tree: a fractions & decimals game

I just completed a new game! This is the first of many that will be made in December.

Have students practice matching decimals and fractions together with this Christmas-themed game fit for your math center! Decimal place value includes tenths and hundredths. Click on the picture to check it out in my Teachers Notebook store.



Of course, as always, the first three to comment will receive a free copy. Remember to leave your email!! :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh! I really hope I win! I really need these for one of my math groups! {fingers crossed!}

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great game for my 4th grader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! Would love to use it in my classroom:)

    tara.eiken1@gmail.com

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there pictorial models with this or is it all numerals? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always miss the top 3! I would love to use this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! ...but missed the top 3..sorry for me.

    Denise

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you will decide to make it the first ten! I hope so! Love this.
    matthiesenj@hotmail.com

    JoVona

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am as hopeful as JoVona on this one! What a great idea! Thank you for sharing!!

    Amy

    AmyElizabethMarkham@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lady,
    Gave you a big shout out in my post for helping me set up my store. I am too excited...I had my first sale!!!!! Thank you bunches!!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  10. I added to your design. I made the tree trunks either a tenths grid or hundredths grid so that the students would also have a visual representation of the number.

    ReplyDelete