Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Gift for Y-O-U!

As we enter this season focused on giving thanks, I would just like to say THANK YOU to all of you who have visited my blog, whether you have been here 2 times or 2,000 times! THANK YOU for sharing your ideas, THANK YOU for your support and THANK YOU for helping me become a better teacher. :)

Please enjoy a totally and forever F-R-E-E copy of my newest math pack entitled One Little, Two Little, Three Little Math Stations. The pack includes 3 Thanksgiving-themed games appropriate for high 3rd-5th grade. Click on the picture to jump over to my store and download it:


Thanks again, and have a super week!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you! Awesome - they will become file folder games very soon!:)

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. How kind of you!! Thank you!!

    Ali
    alischepis(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect review for our 2 day week next week. Thank you SO much! I'm thankful for all Y_O_U do to help make my teaching life easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU for sharing!

    crhdouglas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You! Thank You! THis is perfect for the next short week!

    Thank You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding things that are appropriate for the upper grades! I love all those first grade blogs and find tons of inspiration from them...but thank you for thinking about and helping the uppers :-) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! Thank you! This is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! My students will love these games next week! I truly appreciate all that you do to help inspire me and sometimes to make my job a little easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much!!! I LOVE THEM!!! and will print them out manana!!! YAY can't wait to use them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was so kind of you to share. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so generous! THANK YOU!!! My students will LOVE these! :)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to say THANK YOU for this! :) I used the stations to do a Multiplication Madness Race around the school! Students were broken up into teams and clues took them around the school ...at each station they had one of your task to do! The kids loved and the parents that came to help were SOO impressed! THANK YOU!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete