Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Math Pack #1

I'm (slowly) getting to finish some of my latest projects. I was planning on putting an entire Halloween-themed math activity package together, but just don't have time to do it all before Halloween! Instead I will be releasing it in portions. The first part includes Mon$ter Money and Brewin' Up Facts. Click on the picture below to view the product in my store (with more information):


As always, the first 3 people to comment will receive a FREE copy! :D
(Don't forget to leave your email.)

10 comments:

  1. I would love it!!! glauren4556@gmail.com

    Also, would you mind heading over to my blog and linking up for my Halloween-spiration linky party!?

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! Your work is great!

    Lisa
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!

    mama_cita31@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. TeachinginHeels@gmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGh I'm always 1 or 2 too late :( I need to be faster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I am always late! I need to get on this faster as well! Oh, well, off to buy your packets!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh bummer! I'm late. Looks great though!
    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very cute! Looks like I'm too late, but really, just adorable. quiltwoman0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete