Sunday, April 10, 2011

7 of My Favorite Things

There's a link up party going on at Persnickety Pickles of 7 of your favorite non-teaching things, so here goes mine:


1. My lovely family




I l-o-v-e my husband and our sweet little girl SOOO much! She'll be 15 months tomorrow and couldn't be cuter.


2. S-U-G-A-R
These little DELICIOUS candies are currently my favorite. I would totally live on sweets if it wouldn't kill me :D

3. Target

I've have blogged about Target finds TWICE in all of my 10 or so blog posts. This is a relatively new obsession--I actually never shopped at Target until it came time to make a baby registry. Now, it's the first place I go when I take my weekly shopping trip.

4. Organization

I am in love with organizing things! Making labels, alphabetizing, color coding and filing all give me such joy. I went to The Container Store for the first time a few weeks ago and almost DIED. I was in heaven!!!

5. CoLoRs

I cannot imagine the world without color. Period. I am so attracted to colors. My classroom is like a giant rainbow. My home, however has a man living there, so rainbows are few and far between. If it were up to me I'd have green walls, a yellow couch, a blue rug, and red coffee table! (You get the idea!) :D

6. Anything and Everything Mini
I don't know what it is about mini things, but they make me squeal and smile like a 5 year-old girl.


7. Technology

I have been using a computer since I was 2 years old, back in the days of MS-DOS. I am extremely passionate about technology and wish all people would be more open to it. I don't mean to brag, but working with technology comes completely natural to me. Just about everything I know is self-taught; give me a program or new device and I have it figured out within a minute.




Hope you enjoyed and I can't wait to see everyone else's blog posts! :D

1 comment:

  1. I totally know the feeling about all things mini!! I don't know what it is, but they are just SOOO cute and I have to have whatever it is! Yesterday I saw this, http://www.texastinypigs.com/, and am totally obsessed! However, the hubby said NO WAY!

    ReplyDelete