Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Peek at My Plans??!



So, I have NEVER shared my lesson plans with you all, simply because it is quite the task to do them in my district's lesson plan program (as I am required to each week) and THEN prettify them up to share with you. Too. Much.

I decided to give you a little peek at my district-formatted lesson plans, raw format! Before I do, don't worry--I am just showing you the first day of math this week. It won't bore you too much. ;)


As you saw, we are going on a Shape Hunt to kick off our 2D Figures unit! I am so excited to this activity because we will be using our school iPads!! We have used them 2-3 times already this school year and I know my kids will be excited to see the iPad cart roll into our room! :)

I can't wait to share pictures with you from our Shape Hunt tomorrow! Below is a copy of the form I made to record our hunt findings. Click on the pic to snag it--enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. I use the exact same system. Pros and cons to it. First year we've had it though. :P
    Shibahn
    Mrs. Landry's Land of Learning

    ReplyDelete