Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Series: Think About It!


I am excited to announce that I am starting a new blog series entitled "Think About It!" The purpose of this series is to encourage you to think about/reflect upon how you are teaching math. I have learned so much about teaching math this past year (mostly due to working on a masters in math curriculum and instruction). I want to challenge you in the same way I have been challenged. The first post will be:


Expect to catch part 1 either tonight or tomorrow--thanks for tuning in! I hope you are as excited as I am!

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this!! I feel I really need to strengthen this teaching area. I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh - how exciting!! I'm excited to come look for this when I get back :)
    Jen Ross
    The Teachers’ Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea. Reflecting on teaching practices is such a great way to enhance what is happening in your actual classroom. I look forward to reading your series (and doing some reflecting of my own).

    Your newest follower,
    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued!!! :) I'll definitely be checking it out!

    Live Laugh and Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I'm thrilled. Math is my passion! I love math and I use anything and everything to reach my kids and strengthen understanding. Looking forward to your new blog and hopefully sharing ideas with you! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind words. :)

    Tanya
    http://msvs3rdgradeclass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone!! I appreciate your interest and sweet comments! :D

    ReplyDelete