Join the linky party hosted by fellow 4th grade blogger, Mrs. Owens, by clicking here! What fun! You'll even get a freebie.
10. I'm a nerd! I've accepted it. I'm into highlighters, technology, science, math, reading, learning, organizers, random facts--anything academic. I love sudoku, brain games, mental math, and dictionaries.
9. I'm a Grammar Nazi. I can't help but judge anything I read. Sorry! I will rarely call people on it though.
8. It almost makes me cry sometimes when I think about not ever seeing a new episode of Friends or Will & Grace again. I miss great sitcoms...
7. I'm so ADD and OCD. Ask my husband how fun I am to live with :D
6. The following verses best describe my life and my work ethic: "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17 and "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters," Colossians 3:23.
5. I'm terrified of bees, wasps and snakes. (In fact, I won't allow flowers to be planted in my yard because the bees will come!!) That being said, I thoroughly enjoy reading about and learning about snakes. Odd? I know.
4. I could eat chicken noodle soup for every meal, every day and never tire of it.
3. I love to c-r-e-a-t-e. I am very crafty and love visiting Hobby Lobby and Michaels, but never have time to do much!
2. I never wear make-up. In fact, I don't even own any. I wouldn't know what to get or where to even start!
1. I have been learning SO much and have really stepped up my game as a teacher since discovering the world of blogging (which also happened to be the same time I started grad school). I think I have grown more in the last 6 months than in my 4 years of teaching combined. (Don't get me wrong, I have learned and grown during those 4 years but not as rapid a pace as I have this year). THANK YOU to all my bloggy friends. You have helped me be the best teacher I can be.