Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Math Blog Hop: Tessellations PART 2

Last Monday's Math Blog Hop I posted the beginning of a tessellation project my 4th graders started. Well, I am VERY PLEASED to present the finished products (well...at least several of them) to you! I didn't get a chance to take a before picture of all of them, but I do have a few.


BEFORE

FINISHED PRODUCT


BEFORE

FINISHED PRODUCT


BEFORE

FINISHED PRODUCT


BEFORE

FINISHED PRODUCT


Some kids REALLY went all out while others just slapped a design on to get finished.
 










This was such a fun project! I had a GREAT time teaching it and the kids had a GREAT time being so creative. :D

By the way, thanks to Abigail, I reached my 25 follower goal, so I will be announcing my first giveaway this week!! Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the people. Love, love them! Thanks for linking up at Math Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are all very good - I bet the children won't forget what tessellations are!

    ReplyDelete